Released October, 2006
The Pros:Durable construction, can be brought from one venue to another without worry. Focuses quickly and easily on the wall/screen. Picture is bright enough that you can have some dim lighting in the room.
The Cons:Doesn't have lens shift, makes it a bit tricky to get set up just right.
The InFocus IN83 is a Full-HD digital home cinema projector that supports a native 1080p high-definition resolution ideally suited for HDTV, HD, DVD, Blu-ray, or even high-definition gaming. A step up from the InFocus IN81 & InFocus IN82, the InFocus IN83 boasts an enhanced 1600 video-optimized Lumens for delivering even brighter images, and an improved super-high 14000:1 maximum contrast ratio for pure blacks & whites.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Like its peers, the IN83 features onboard HDMI 1.3 inputs with Deep Color support, allowing it to display up to 1.07 billion colors. Additional features of the InFocus IN82 projector include Pixelworks DNX 10-bit video processing, built-in scaling up to a 2.35:1 aspect ratio, and comprehensive connectivity & I/O, including DVI, and PC input, screen triggers, RS232, and an IR repeater input. The InFocus IN83 retails for $4999.99 and comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
- High-Quality, Sleek
- DarkChip3 1080p, DLP Technology
- 1080p Resolution
- Pixelworks DNX Video-Processing
- Built-In Scaling
- HDMI 1.3 Inputs w/Deep Color
- Color Gamut Calibrator
- ISF Day & Night Presets
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Technology: DarkChip3 1080 LVDS, DLP
- Recommend Aspect: 16:9, 4:3
- Native Resolution: 1080p
- Lamp Life: 2000 hours
- Lens Zoom: 1.2x
- Lens Throw Ratio: 1.89-2.22:1 (Distance/Width)
- Lens Project Distance: 4.92-32.8ft
- Brightness: 1600 Lumens
- Contrast: 15000:1
- Weight: 14.1 Lbs
- DVI (Requires M1 to DVI Cable)
- M1 (VGA, DVI, HDMI, Component thru M1)
- HDMI (HDCP Supported, Second HDMI with M1)
- Component (RCA)
- VESA (HD15, Requires M1 to VGA)
- S-Video (4-pin DIN)
- Composite (RCA)
- Standard Definition TV: Composite RCA, S-Video, Component RCA
- Enhanced Definition TV: Component RCA, HDMI, M1-DA
- HD TV: Component RCA, M1-DA, HDMI
- Computer: M1-DA
User Reviews (1)
durable construction, can be brought from one venue to another without worry
focuses quickly and easily on the wall/screen
picture is bright enough that you can have some dim lighting in the room
picture is sharp and detailed, doesn't blur
colors are rich and realistic looking, depending on the surface you're projecting on
fairly light weight design, not a major burden to carry around
doesn't have lens shift, makes it a bit tricky to get set up just right
You may also like...