Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 7500 UB
Released December, 2008
The Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 7500 UB is a projector designed for home cinema uses. It is a "step-up" model from the 7100. The Pro Cinema 7500 UB has a far higher contrast ratio of 75000:1, a 12 bit panel driver over the 7100's 10 bit panel driver, and a better image processor to minimize noise and jaggies.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Fujion lens is capable of 2.1:1 zoom and the 200W E-TORL lamp used has a life of up to 4000 hours. It has 2 HDMI inputs and is able to output up to 1080p (Full HD) resolution image at 60Mhz. A ceiling mount, spare lamp, and cable cover are included in the box. It has a brightness of 1600 lumens and uses a max power of 285W. Note that the Pro Cinema 7500 UB have been discontinued and have been replaced by the 9500 UB as of February 2010.
Features / Specifications
- 1600 lumens color, 1600 lumens white light output
- Up to 75,000:1 contrast ratio
- D7 C2Fine TFT technology for greater image detail
- Built-in HQV processor
- Color isolation feature for easy adjustments
- 120 Hz FineFrame tech. for smoother video
- Preset color space selection
- Anamorphic scaling mode
- ISF calibration for customized viewing
- Cinema filter for true-to-life color
- Fujinon lens with 2.1 zoom ratio
- 12-bit panel driver for smoother gradations
- Auto iris function for optimum speed/quality
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...