Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 700
Released September, 2003
The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 700 is the base model projector of Epson's affordable Home Cinema line of projectors. This projector is HD ready with 720p performance and WXGA resolution for widescreen movies.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine gives rich and vibrant images, and the 2000 lumens of color and white light output gives a bright image in any room. There are also 7 color modes for easy customization and the energy efficient E-TORL lamp provides 4000 hours of use. Installation is simple with or without the optional universal mount and 1.2x zoom helps for a simple setup, along with an easy to use SD card slot and USB connectivity. The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 700 also has a built in 7W speaker and features sleep mode and instant on/off.
- Up to 2000 lumens color, 2000 lumens white
- Advanced 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
- 720p performance, HD-ready
- WXGA resolution for widescreen movies and more
- 7 color modes for easy customization
- 1.2x optical zoom for easy setup
- Easy installation with optional Universal Mount
- Sleep Mode, Instant Off/On
- Up to 4000-hr lamp life1, low power consumption
- SD card slot and USB 2.0 connectivity
- 2-yr limited warranty; next-business-day service
- 7W mono speaker
- Computer/component video: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- S-video: Mini DIN x 1
- Composite video: RCA (Yellow) x 1
- Audio in: RCA x 1 (White/Red)
- USB connector: Type B x 1
- HDMI port
- SD card slot
- Monitor out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...